What's your first thought of me when you look at my profile pic?

Don't be too harsh! Lol and dont say anything about my eyebrows coz I have to draw them on because I had a bit of alopecia when I was younger and they never grew back properly :l

Thank you everyone for your comments :)

Most Helpful Guy

• First thought was "Holy Eyes". Very strong feature on you. Looks great.

That was quickly followed by the feeling of mischief. Maybe because of how you have your hair, combined with the hoodie. I'm not sure exactly. It just reads as mischievous. The eyes add a sense of innocence, so maybe it's the hair/hoodie placement that makes you look a little reserved, but the quirky half smile that are adding up to make it seem like you know much more than you are letting on.

Loki of profile pics, maybe. Mischief. An air of innocence with a hint that the innocence is maybe not as innocent as you think...

• Haha very true I'm not that innocent! I have quite a fiery personality! I'm usually a nice funny girl that's always giggling unless you piss me off lol!

• That sounds about right. The dichotomy reads pretty strongly in that picture. Nice but fiery. Innocence modified by mischief and mayhem. Two sides of one coin. It's a neat picture, really.

What Guys Said 25

• LINDSEY STIRLING!

• First thought: "Holy shit those eyes!!! <3"
    You're really cute, but I just can't stop looking to your eyes. Eyes are the best feature on a woman, and those big eyes of yours are just like a gift to me xD

• Penny from How I Met Your Mother. LMAO, haha you look cute, I love when girls wear hoodies :D

• Cute. Normal. Maybe a shade emo.

• I am a little emo used to have piercings but took them all out :) but I do dress up like a girl most days :P

• Cute and normal, like I said.

So, you've got nothing to worry about on the looks front.

• I like your quirky little smile

• Timid and shy.

• Gorgeous eyes!

• I thought to myself she's cute.

• I like the color of your eyes. Wish mine were that color.

• your eyes must be as big as your heart:-)

• Awe how sweet are you! Thank you hehe

• no problem senora I am here to make all women feel appreciated
      (says in a heavy Spanish accent)

• Super cute!

• I have alopecia too did your alopecia go away completely now? You look like a hipster chick to me.

• Yeh hun mine wasn't very bad only had a few bald bits but last time I had I was about 10 so it's quite a while ago my friend had it too last time she had think she was about 13, I've always thought most people grow out of it

• Yeh It can be annoying lol! But I feel like an alien without them and I feel more confident with them on

• Yeah I don't blame you :) I used to draw mine on too then just got sick of it and I don't draw them on anymore. I really do appreciate hearing your story thank you so much :)

• Young, colorful eyes.

• 100% honest with no lovey doovey bullshit. Pretty hot

• Gorgeous <3

• u look very very pretty

• You look like you are 13 year old. But you are pretty and innocent.

• Haha I'm actually 21 next month! But thank youu

• Absolutly breathtaking. Amazing eyes beatiful smile (:

• You look very attractive but I'm assuming you listen to metalcore.

• I don't know what metal core is lol but I'm more of a classic rock girl!

• Artsy, misunderstood, unsure, EYES beautiful eyes

• It makes me want to raise the roof.

• didn. t even notice your eye brows tbh. you look young and petite

• 2|0
    • Ooo she's pretty! Thanks hun :)

• Her face just reminds me of Riley lol. The fact that Riley also happens to be a p*rnstar is a coincidence lol. @zorro8888

• I know, I'm kidding bro lol

• What a cutie

• Cute and innocent looking. Maybe it's the camera lens but your big eyes make you look very innocent. It looks really adorable.

• No I naturally have big eyes everyone always used to tell me I have anime eyes lol! Thank you for your comment :)

What Girls Said 7

• You have big and pretty eyes :)

• Very cute, sincere looking.

• Gorgeous :D
    By the way your eyebrows look GREAT. Own it girl!

• Lollypop Head

• Well I like lollipops :)

• It's just the first thought that popped. :]!

• Haha well it made me laugh I don't usually take criticism to heart aha

• Your eyes are huge

• You look EXACTLY like a girl in my school. Maybe you are her... I'm not sure though

• Nope I very much doubt that as I'm nearly 21 and haven't been in school in a long time aha

• Haha I've always wondered if I have a look alike :P

• I guess you do lol

• That you have really big eyes... i think its just the weird camera angle though.

• No I actually have big eyes it's always usually the thing everyone comments on