Typical age for kissing?

I am 15 and my mom thinks I am too young to kiss boys and I'm so pissed off because I really like this boy and we are friends and I REALLY want to have my first kiss!!! I don't wanna sound bad or anything, I would only have it with someone I actually want to kiss. Do you think I'm too young to be kissed? When was your first kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your mother is probably saying that because you are her little baby. 15 isn't to young to kiss, she just afraid that it leads to something more serious. When you'll find a guy you want to kiss, that will be it

What Guys Said 1

• for kissing, i was 16. never did anything more then kiss though. if i were you i would wait until you are 16 or even 17. having a first kiss isn't as important as you are lead to believe, its quite dull actually.

What Girls Said 4

• You're not too young. I'd go far enough to say that most people have their first kiss before 16. If it does happen you don't have to tell your mom, it can be your little secret.

• I had my first kiss at 18 and that was because I was about to leave for the military and I was desperate to have my first one over with. Stupid decision, should've waited and had my first kiss with the guy that took me to dinner and danced with me every Friday night after I graduated boot camp. Honestly, being involved with boys at your age is a dumb move; cut the drama and focus on school and extracurricular activities. You'll be happier and more successful in the long run without that complication in your life. There's plenty of time for dating and romance when you're done with puberty and that highschool BS.

• Not too young :) I had mine at 14!

• It's never too young to spread mouth herpes lol And at 16 I had my first kiss. Don't be kissing those sick boys or boys with cold sores X)