Do Girls Prefer Beards Or Not?

I've got a beard, but no mustache. I'm thinking about shaving it all off.

Do girls prefer beards or no beards? Why?

Updates:
Sounds like the ladies like beards - spose I'll rock it for awhile longer. Thanks all!

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love beards. They're the best and I was devastated when they made the brawny man a clean shaven dude and not the manly man anymore. My mom told me I'd grow out of it once I had a boyfriend. Didn't happen, my fiancĂ© grows his beard out every chance he gets- and I love it!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Lots of girls really like beards.

Personally I prefer a more clean shaven look... mainly because when a beard is growing out its prickly and hurts my face... after that I just feel like I'm eating hair when I make out.

But hey, if you can rock the beard, go for it! Do what you like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards are always awesome lol

0|0
    0|0
  • DO NOT get rid of that beard. I love beards! I always encourage beard growth, lol.
    Always play with my hubs' beard. My bestie lets me comb and plait his, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOO! I occasionally find myself fangirling over beards. Alright not occasionally, almost always >.< beards are cool, please dont do this to yourself. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm does it really matter? I wouldn't care at all really 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda dislike it before but recently I had a cheek to cheek moment with a special guy and realized it's not rough at all.. I like the soft sensation.

0|0
    0|0
  • aww no I love beards! Guys it depends on ur girls preference but I think they are so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven, but it depends on your face structure - some people can really pull it off. I personally just think the clean shaven look has a certain appeal to it - I mean, I'm more into what I suppose people would dub the "feminine" guy, so all the hairiness isn't as attractive for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own preferences, I prefer beards

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I had a thick one for a while got a lot of attention from alll

0|0
    0|0