We as men have it 100 times harder than you girls in dating admit it?

stating obvious facts that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• I might be the only girl who says this but yes you guys do for multiple reasons. First off most women still follow traditional gender roles and won't ask a guy out, meaning you face much more rejection than a woman will. Second you are typically supposed to set up the first couple of dates and make them interesting. Then the whole issue of paying. Personally I always offer to get my half, and don't mind if they take me up on that, but a lot of my friends find that to be a turn off. Oh and since men are typically more aggressive it'll be easier for a girl to get more dates/options than a guy.

• thank you omg a woman who's being logical i adore your honesty

• Lol, I had two older brothers growing up. Saw it all first hand

What Girls Said 19

• I don't doubt that it can be hard for guys since there are some girls who have ridiculously high standards when they're looking for a partner, but likewise there are guys who have standards that are just as unreasonable so they make it hard for themselves in that respect as well.

• at least you're being honest and no i don't have really high standards above average will do

• i personally don't give a shit about a woman's height but girls put an emphasis on it by the way i am 6'3

• Girls tend to want guys taller than them. It doesn't mean that he's gotta be over 6 feet, but just a bit taller in general. However, this creates a problem for tall girls like myself, because a lot of guys think that since short girls want taller men, that we must want GIANTS since we're as tall or taller than the average man, if that makes any sense at all.

And yeah, there are plenty of other guys who don't care at all which is nice. My fiance likes that I am almost as tall as him and I can look him in the eye without having to look up.

• Nope. Fat guys still get gf's if a girl is fat then there's little-no hope for her. Girls will date and ugly guy for his personality while a guy wouldn't. So what if guys have to approach a girl first? It shows how confident you are and confidence is sexy

• spare the confidence crap please it's the lamest excuse i have ever heard

• it happens in very rare occasions i am 6'3, fit and handsome. Where is the girls approaching? i can't see them

• You say you're handsome but girls might not think so. And if you are we girls think "wow he's too hot to be single" or we're too insecure because you might have high standards and just because you are overweight doesn't mean girls get a magical switch that u gained 30 lbs

• In certain aspects yes. Don't see what good it does you to bitch about it tho

• You poor thing.

• Can't handle the truth?

• Tell me how hard you have it being a girl in the dating world? Please do tell.

• I actually agree. Major props to guys for almost always making the first move. Plus, if we're talking strictly about date, men do tend to be expect to pay for most of them (although if it were me, I'd try to split that 50/50). So yeah...

• Both genders have their issues, I don't see one as being harder than the other.

I really fail to see how guys have it more difficult.

• Lets see. Us guys have to be over 6ft, make lots of money, drive a nice car like a BMW, have a 10 inch penis, be muscular, have a douche bag personality

• nope.. douche bag personality is the biggest turn off... I'm around 5'2 so I don't want a 6 foot guy. In my experience I've had better sex with average sized guys then "large" (as far as penis size.) I have a job and make my own money, don't need that.

I'm so sure you'd rather go after the fat girl with a pixie cut and acne instead of the bikini model with flowing perfect hair.

• the funny thing girls always end up dating the biggest douche ever

• Yeah that's true

• -.- kidding me right? you guys have freedom more then girl, because culture, religion and Traditional we become in prison, you guys can marry anyone u want and your parents wouldn't disagree but if we said we love someone it's the end of us.. please don't come here and start talking about it because you can date more then we can, it's easy for u but it's a hell for us. @Asker

• How? Does it take you 3 days to chose what to wear, 1 day to do makeup and 1 day to change the outfit cus it now dont go with your makeup or the weather!

What do you do? Brush your hair and have a breath mint?

• not about that it's usually guys chasing girls not girls chasing guys

• girls have to be nice even if they think guys are stupid, girls have to say yes or not , girls doesn't feel ok when telling the guy they like I like so they for him and it can be very stressfull and depressive. so I guess no.

• No I think guys have it easy

• depends on how sexy u r

• i am sexy baby 6'4 of hottness just for you

• Not true. It's weird if a girl asks a guy out, so we just have to sit there hoping that they ask us.

• 100 times harder just stating the facts. What facts may that be?

• I think that it's a stupid question.

How would you know how hard or easy it is for a woman?

You have no idea any more than I do for a guy.

• Let's have a discussion, why do you think that? Because honestly I disagree. With us girls you always have to cover up the pimples, be thin, do your hair, and be perfect just so the guy likes you AND EVEN THEN HE doesn't LIKE YOU!!

• All the guys I've dated seem to have had similar experiences as I have...

• i didn't get what you mean explain further please

• Some people liked us, other people didn't. It was neither hard nor easy. somewhere in between.

• i get it maybe for your case

• Please elaborate. No guy has ever made an attempt to date me and every guy I have ever liked has rejected me. Please tell me how that is not equally as hard or even harder.

• you must be a bit overweight don't know if you're like 6/10 and up you'll get plenty of guys

• but there are girls to take the initiative. I have more times than I can count on my fingers in the last two years. Yes I have decided to stop approaching guys. Why? for the same reason guys give up on trying to get with girls, because I am tired of doing all the work. I want someone to tell me out of the blue that I am attractive. I want a guy to say he likes me. But that doesn't happen. there will always be someone better than everyone, you just have to learn how to settle for what you can get. For me at the time it is nothing. It has always been nothing. You don't get used to it. You can't just get over it. Rejection can hurt a lot and sometimes people are just tired of it and give up. Sorry for my rant, I'm just tired of guys bitching about doing all the work when girls do it all the time.

• okay maybe in your experience i am also afraid of approaching hot women because rejection hurts so much that's where i fail

• I disagree.

Appearance and fitness tends to be much more important to guys than to girls. This doesn't always apply, of course, but it's true most of the time, in my opinion.
    Girls have to be caring, loving and helpful. If a guy is slightly arrogant, it can be kinda hot, but if a girl is, it's very attractive.
    Girls need to chase guys too, actually. Take the guy I'm currently sort of seeing - I have initiated every single conversation we've had, ever...
    We always need to look pretty and cute, which can be pretty freaking difficult.

I believe dating is equally difficult for both genders. However, guys are gonna claim they have it harder, and so will the girls :)

• Of course you disagree. LMFAO Appearance and Fitness is more important to guys? I don't see to many fat guys with gf's. But have seen fat women with bf's. Girls don't approach unless the guy is good looking and rich.

• @Opinion owner LOL Guys go up to any woman. Women on the other hand only approach good looking guys. @JS he's probably rich.

• @Woldsugliestman SO not true.

• No girls have it more difficult. A guy just needs to work on his confidence and how he carry himself. An average guy can be fine and find even beautiful girls with his nice personality. For us like what @QueenOfStuff girls have to worry about their looks for hours, which for some unfortunate girls it is impossible. Some girls even kill themselves because they fail to look like a photoshoped picture of a popular female model.

• confidence is the lamest thing women have come up with to describe a good looking man it's called creepy when the guy is unattractive please

• @Asker the perfect guy to a woman is 6'4 built, good looking, rich and has a 10 inch penis. But of course you will never hear the truth from them.

• But you can hear the truth from a guy, dude

What Guys Said 11

• Girls just have a different set of problems really. I do see guys having to "do more work" so to say and many guys are just settling for wallflower girls and all but that's really their choice if they want a lazy girlfriend and not your problem.

I think what you may be seeing is guys throwing too much at a girl too fast. Like going to dinner on a first date, paying for it, then kicking themselves when the girl doesn't return his texts. If a guy does that 4 times a month at 30 bucks a dinner he's out 120 bucks. But if a girl goes on 4 dinner dates and doesn't like any of the guys she's gotten 4 free meals. Granted we got a good number of girls who offer to pay, there's no doubt that having this kind of luxury is definitely nice.

But when you have girls who don't look attractive, many will tell you they'd never get such a deal. So that kind of luxury isn't something all girls have. Also, many girls have different problems when meeting different guys. While they can hook up at any time they want pretty much, when they're looking for a good guy to date, they'll have to deal with guy after guy "only wanting to hook up" or guys not into their body type, or dealing with guys who won't date them because of their rack and ass, etc.

• I'm not sure.

As a guy, I feel this is true as the pressure to find a girl and then get the confidence to ask her out is mostly on the guy.

But, then again, they could be 300x worse for girls, for example if you fall out of favour with guys' preferences.

• maybe but generally guys run after girls and chase them not the opposite

• I think as a general matter it would be unfair to draw conclusions as each gender comes with it's own set of issues.

• you're partially right but when it comes to dating women have it easier

• rs296.pbsrc.com/.../End_Badly.jpg~320x480

I take it back: I saw some of the earlier answers and this one managed to even start badly.

• I agree but of course the female users on here will say otherwise. Because according to them its really hard to sit/stand somewhere and wait for a guy to approach them. They act like going up to someone is easy. If it were how come the majority of women don't approach men?

• true man true it's always us who take the initiative

• @Asker I'm pretty sure I can only freindzone guys if they actually asked me out XD And even if I did, what am I supposed to do if I'm not attracted to them?

• i assure you if you're above average a guy will knock your door but whatever

• Appearance matters to both genders but speaking from experience you have to have good appearance to get your foot in the door. Also if you are average or below average it will be a lot tougher to keep her interested. You can't fuck up as much. As for girls appearance is a big factor too. People want to good looking person to think they are good looking. That's just the way it is. Girls will go for average to below average guys in looks but only as a backup plan if the thing with the good looking guy didn't work out. Again I'm starting my experience.

• Nah man you just don't got game.

• you don't get it i am good looking but girls never make the first move

• Of course they do, the problem is your prob going after indifferent girls. When you meet new people you can tell almost immediately if they like you, its that little smile, that tendency to get closer, etc. If you don't see this very early on then move on. You should never have to convince a girl to like you, the attraction should be there initially.

• No that's an opinion and your totally right. Damn never had a girl hit me once, would be nice if I got free drinks.

• Nah, it's not that bad. Do (attractive) women have an advantage when it comes to hook-ups and alike? Yes, for the most part. Probably also in the initial dating stage. But it's really not as bad as some men make it.

• Nope. I absolutely do not agree and this may be the first time I have disagreed with this particular subject matter (male vs female). It is incredibly easier for a man to find a woman who wants to be married, wants a relationship, wants to be "loved", wants to do anything/everything she can to be accepted by her man, and will do whatever it takes to hold on to him. For men, there is always a new hot girl coming off the plane to replace the one he has. There is always a girl who wears makeup well that can give off the illusion of being attractive when he has had one too many.

For women? There are numerous deadbeats, men without jobs, weak men acting like women, cowards, men who do not know what they want, men who want to control them, men without educations, men with emotional issues, men without goals, men without the ability to communicate, and men who are not attractive because the few of us who are and are also successful do not stay on the market long as women flock to us like flies to shit.

It isn't even close that men have it much easier in this regard. I am not making a statement in agreement to the radical feminists out there as I think their behaviors have caused irreparable damage to society but, overall, I can go out, on any weekend night, narrow down my search to three women, and will win the chase on one instance by nights end. Women? They can get laid much easier, yes, but finding someone worthwhile? Nope, too many men out there who aren't worth the time of day.

• We all know that's true, but very few females will admit it because they prefer to maintain their victim status and any suggestion they have it easier in ANY way threatens them.

• thank you man for speaking up and being honest

• Just stating the facts, which are hard to come by from female any time this discussion comes up.

• thank you

• Yes we do but i rather have the difficulty then bleed like a freak and wear a mini diaper lol

Too much sex can make a women vagina look ugly as fuck

Girls are in their prime when they are young we get there when we are older 30s the older the guy the better

A fat guy that is cool can have a good relationship.

A fat women tho. ... forever alone

Even tho girls are assholes i still love em lol

• i partially agree with you

• They have advantages in dating we have advantages in life

• true