What do you think about straightforward guys?

i mean guys who are agressive and tell you directly they like you and want to date you

Most Helpful Girl

• Only acceptable for me if I find him attractive.

• i was waiting for this

What Girls Said 11

• Honest guys are nice and I think it's helpful to know how a guy feels about me... but if he straight up says something rude like "I want to make out/ have sex with you" and I'm not interested, then I get a little annoyed and try to back off talking to them because they're usually the guys who aren't going to want a relationship

• they are by far the best type. state your purpose so no one has hurt feelings , within reason of course

• There's a difference between being straightforward and being an imbecile. Being straightforward is knowing what you want and saying it. Being an imbecile is knowing what you want and saying how you want it in an innappropriate manner. Basically, an imbecile messes up stuff along the way while saying, "forget you and clean it up yourself." I'd rather just have someone who is straightforward without being vindictive and spiteful.

• I like it, but not too much that he gets clingy.

• My love life would so much better if more guys are straight forward. I honestly can't tell if a ugh likes me or just wants to be friends.

• I don't like it that much I usually think they are players and they would go very fast in a relationship and maybe they don't like you too much because they didn't get some time to be your friend and only liked you physic.

• I prefer it honestly, communication is usually a lot easier with them

• I rather a guy be straight forward than play games!

• i like it, but they tend to be a tad boring.

• so he needs to be ridiculously good looking or he will be rejected... i get it then i must stop approaching girls from the first place rejection hurts like a bitch

• let me explain my answer. i like a straightforward guy because he knows what he wants & is not easily influence or pressure to be "in" with the majority. i say they can be boring because they aren't influence easily they are reluctant to try new things. they are dry & hard to persuade

• My type of guys.

• Straightforward guys can be cool as long as they aren't jerks

• define a "jerk"

• girls are used to hearing that by way to many guys these days they get really stuck up

• Not all of them...
      :(

What Guys Said 1

• It's great so long as the guy is attractive. If he's not, it's considered creepy.