Dating a Comedian girl?

Would you date a Comedian girl? Why ir why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• As in that's her career? Or a girl that likes to make jokes all the time?

In either case I don't see any reason as to why not. I love to laugh and most guys generally do too. I guess the only thing I'd worry about is not laughing at a few of her jokes and have her being offended because of it.

What Guys Said 9

• Why not if i thought she was funny. Which by the way most women suck at being funny, then yeah that would be a turn on.

• Hell yes, I love to laugh/discuss why shit's weird.

I would LOOOOOVVVEEE to go to her shoes too!

• yeah but i'd only have sex with... not dating... i don't like to date

• Yeah I like girls who know how to make me laugh. And if she's confident enough to go up on stage and know how to deal with hecklers, that's a definite bonus.

• Lol. Like as a career/hobby, or she's just a funny person? Either way ii! m cool with it. I like funny people, and need people who can deal with sarcasm.

• Sure why not. I like jokes.

• Wow so far i haven't come across girls who joke alot, but it would be interesting to date one.

• looks interesting , i bet she looks younger than her age

• I bet you your comment is because you believe laughing keeps you young and also gives you an baby face?

• yes you are right..

• It depends, is she ACTUALLY funny or no?

• she's hilariously and makes you laugh to the point that it hurts lol

• Then sure

What Girls Said 1

• female comedians are rarely funny lol they just stuff the words pussy and dick in as much as possible. lol