Did I Mess Up The Date With Her?

I am a very shy person. As a result... I have never kissed a girl, never had sex and I am bad with women. Lately, I have come out of my shell, and I am able to get numbers now and I've been on a 4 dates. I have a date once a week now. Unfortunately, during the dates, since I am afraid to make physical contact (holding hands, touching back, shoulders, etc)... they lose interest in me.

I had a date tonight... and I boldly told the girl before the date via text that we were going to kiss tonight. She told me that if I have game, then it's on.

My date with this girl was the best date I had. She was engaging, fun to talk to, was interested in me and what I had to say... and the conversation was good. Since I didn't know the area, she showed me around and we got a drink and talked. We both just shared a bottle of bud light

Towards the end of the date, while we were walking, I decided to break my shyness. I nervously took her hand. At first, she seemed kinda put off by it, because she didn't know what I was trying to do. Once she saw I was grabbing her hand, she went along with it and squeezed my hand every once in a while.

I got a little nervous... so I started jabbering on about the sites in the area and asked her about them. This went on for about 5 minutes. I don't know if she sensed my nervousness... but she said that she had to leave because she had an online quiz due at midnight. Before she left, I asked her for a hug... then a kiss (my first kiss, just a peck) and she did both. Then... I blurted out... "I told you we were gonna kiss"... then she said playfully, "it was supposed to happen". She told me to drive safely and we both left... and I told her I would contact her later.

Do you think she ended the date like that because I took her hand and acted nervousness? Do you think she likes me? Did I come off as creepy?

...

What Girls Said 1

• No. I think everything went well. And you came off as very sweet and respectful. And she was probably nervous as well, especially once you grabbed her hand. That was a good move.

• Really? Well, when we were talking she told me she was student and that she was always busy... after I grabbed her hand, it seemed like she wanted to end the date shortly after. Then again, that could just probably me being paranoid XD! She probably did legitimately have something more important to do.

Anyway... do you think she likes me? And should I send her a text before I go to bed soon?

• I think she's interested, but i can't tell if she likes you yet. And yes, send her a texts. Receiving texts just checking in with someone is really nice. It lets them know that you were thinking of them.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I can tell you one thing for sure. You are doing faaaar better than you realize my friend.

You have already made leaps and bounds by getting out your comfort zone and getting #'s and dates.. Take a second and just think back. Think back to when you were at the point where getting #'s, talking to girls etc.. made you feel like it was nearly impossible.

And now come back to where you are now. Look what you have already accomplished, you are clearly quite capable of pushing through the next phases in leading to physical contact.

You need to feel the fear here, and you need to just do it anyways. Once you do it, you will realize that there really was nothing at all to worry about. And you will realize that the reason you were in fear of initiating physical contact was because you felt as though you had something to lose.

Instill the mentality in your head that you have nothing to lose here, and you only have things to gain. And if you don't make an attempt to reach out for those gains, then you can be assured that you will never have them. So find the confidence in the fact that you are just out there to make strides, kiss or no kiss. Because you would rather try and fail than not try and be a failure by a default.

Now get out there and make some power moves. Tell her to open her mouth, shut her eyes and you are going to give her a big surprise. Or tell her you have something for her and for her to shut her eyes, then just kiss her. Or look her right in her face and say I have to be honest, I just really want to kiss you right now.. There's a million ways you can do it, pick one, it doesn't matter because you have nothing to lose so you can't fuck up.

You are all money, keep up the good work.