How would you respond to a female who text back 3 days?

So this girl ask me can she borrow 50 bucks on Thursday night I told her sure. I put it in her account the next day and text her its in her account. She replied 3 days later sorry was busy and forgot to text but thank you. Should I even respond and if I should what do I say

we have a past

Ok I responded wit (oh you're welcome) she replied yea. I was about to tell her how rude she is but I won't let her know she is getting to me.

This lady smh

Most Helpful Girl

• It took her 3 days to say "thank you" because she was "busy?" That's bs LOL. It takes 2 seconds to relay a simple, "thank you I appreciate it" message. Like rjroy3 said, don't respond back unless it's a simple you're welcome.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't have responded at all, that's completely rude. It seemed like she just wanted your money

• I think that's so rude it took her three days to say thank you... I don't know what to say but she better pay u back

• Ok I responded wit (oh you're welcome) she replied yea. I was about to tell her how rude she is but I won't let her know she is getting to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Too busy to say "thanks I got your deposit"
    That's the last time I would loan her money.

• Don't say anything. Unless it's something small like "welcome" or "you're welcome"

• Lol. That's why you don't put much carr into a text with this girl. You're caring too much about it and how she responds. If you just said "welcome" it wouldn't have bothered you

• you are right man