What is love? have you ever fallen in love?

some people say they thought that they knew what love was but when the relationship ends they say it wasn't love. how do you know when you are in love.

Most Helpful Guy

• I bealive love meaning is different from person to person example some will value love by the gift expensive however I fall in love once and that love feeling pushed me to wake up at 2 am to go pick up my gf from her work at 4 am and bring her umbrilla since she always forget it and protect her from anything would happen to her and make her happy as I can however u will find many opinions on that topic but u need to find it urself goodluck

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• Love can end too if it's not taken care of. You fall in love but you can also fall out of love.

Love is not something you can explain. When you fall in love you just know. You feel your soul complete <3

• Most people just say it wasn't love to make themselves feel better. Loving someone is being willing to do anything for them and compromising. It's also giving someone the chance to hurt you, but trusting that they won't. And if it ends, and you finally heal, you'll eventually you'll want them to find happiness again with someone else because you really did love then.

• Love is something that you feel when you can't stop thinking about that person when the person make you smile. I fallen in love, I though it was nothing but when I look in his eyes I say happiness, joy, peace. Like I found my other half. That love when there no word to say and you become speechless.