When you use a dating site, do you date one person at a time or multiple?

I've been using dating sites for the past few years and have met many different women off of them but have yet to form a relationship from them.

That being said, when you use dating sites, do you only date one person at a time or multiple until you're in a relationship?

For me, I try to date a few girls at once. It isn't because I'm trying to hook up with as many women as I can but to see who's the best one. The one time I did date just one at a time, I ended up getting rebounded and that ruined me for awhile. Another thing you have to consider is that when you're meeting someone off a dating site, there's a good chance that they are talking to other people from that site just like you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• I date a few at a time until I'm in a relationship. It just seems inefficient to only date one guy at a time, haha. Plus, I expect that he's talking to or dating multiple girls, as well, and we don't owe each other exclusivity yet. It doesn't take as long to find a guy I can really click with, this way.

What Girls Said 3

• I totally know what u feel like! I don't know if its weird, sometimes I get a little attached to people from some sites, anyway, my heart still belongs to this one guy, but I found out he's married, now we don't speak, & I stil chat to multiple guys, but now I try not to becum attached

• Multiple. Because dating just one guy leads to expectations and heart break.

• I would date multiple people and if I start to realize I seem to only like/think of one of those people then I cut the others loose.

• Yeah, it's like applying for jobs.

What Guys Said 0