Should I call or text to ask her to hangout?

The girl I have a crush on completed her exams today. I called her up last week just to see how she was but she could not pick up the phone since she was busy. I told her that I would be calling her after the exams but I felt that she might not like picking up the phone and talk. I did not get the chance to ask her in person since she did not stick around when the exam was over. So ladies and gentleman, what are your opinions regarding this situation? Should I call or text her?

• Call
  • Text

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a man? You got balls? Then call... What the hell is texting and asking a girl out? That's weak man... Don't do that. Call her and talk to her. Make sure it smiling as your talking cause that changes your tune. Relax and talk, don't take too long and make it awkward. A short convo about the exams and weather or whatever and then get to the point and ask her out. Remember smile, don't take an hour to get to the pointe. 2 min chat and boom.

What Girls Said 2

• I would text because it doesn't make her feel as obligated to hang out and it doesn't make you seem as desperate! :)

• Call her! Don't sweat it! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Call her and ask her if she wants to hang out be direct if she doesn't want to and makes up some lame excuses when you try to pick a date and she doesn't try to pick one than you know she's not interested and you need to move on.