How can I subtily ask her what she wants to get out of these dates?

So me and this girl have been dating a few times, I'm in to her and I think she is in to me too, I say THINK because when I'm with her she holds my hand, we kiss, make out, she lays her head on my shoulder and she blushes.

I have told her that I fancy her (in a subtile way, not straight up told her because I think it might scare her off) and she hasn't really told me, so I'm not sure if she is taking things slow or she just wants to have fun and don't want a relationship.

How can I ask her what she expects to get out of dating me? In a subtile way, I don't want to push her or make her feel uncomfortable.

Forgot to finish this sentence lol: I say THINK because when I'm with her she holds my hand, we kiss, make out, she lays her head on my shoulder and she blushes, but when she never really told me she is into me or that she is interested in me, whilst I have made it clear.

What Girls Said 1

• Why can't you just be direct, I would appreciate that, as a girl. It's nice for both to know where they stand.

• He said he might scare her off...😕

• And I inferred she might prefer the direct approach...
      As in her being scared off isn't a given.

What Guys Said 0