How important is monogamy to you when seeing someone?

It carries a decent amount of weight for me although I wish it wouldn't because then I would be less likely to get hurt. So by seeing someone I guess I mean dating but not boyfriend girlfriend yet

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are just dating someone, there is no requirement to be monogamous. However, once we have dated long enough that we decide to sleep together, then I expect to be the only person you are sleeping with. If you want to date others while we are only dating, fine. If you want to sleep with others while we are dating, fine. However, if I decide I want to sleep with you, I'm only going there if you end the dating with the others.

What Girls Said 1

• Monogamy is very important to me. It is to a lot of people, just doesn't stop the cheats or people getting hurt.

What Guys Said 1

• well you gotta define "seeing someone", if its casual dating, it doesn't matter to me. if im exclusive then its a game changer.