Do tall guys usually go for small girls?

My bf is 6ft3 and I'm 4ft9 he says he loves my height and that most guys he knows that are tall always like the small girls is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaa I'm 6ft5 and never have thought about it that much! I like it when a girl is shorter than me, but I'm quite tall (even for a guy) so shorter than me can still be pretty tall for a girl. Most girls I fancy are, from my point of view, quite small though... And I guess I love to lift a girl up on my shoulders. Also, small girls are generally more extrovert and I like that! ;)

What Guys Said 10

• it generally seems true... but guys just go after what they like for the first and most part lol. and i guess what they like either happens to be short or they truly do go for short girls first and then see if they like them, which im kinda doubting. and most girls are shorter than guys anyways. :D

• Short women are generally seen as being more feminine and weaker than taller girls and that appeals to men's egotistical nature and their masculinity.

• Yea but not all i like short chicks cuz they are very cute and easy to handle.

• In my experience (6'2") it is. If I don't go for them, they come find me.

• Well since I'm about 5'6, I really have no choice but to go for short girls.

• Guys (Usually) go after who shows interest. Short girls tend to show the most interest in tall guys than other girls.

• No. Plenty of tall girls like taller girls.

• Yeah your too short for him, it depends though. like if the guy was 5'6 that would be ok.

• I'm not really too short for him lol! We think it's pretty cool that there's a big height difference just annoying when he pits everything I need high up!

• a 6'3 guy and a 4'9 girl just no if was the guy i would feel so uncomfortable, i'm 5 '10 this guy i know is 6'6 i feel tiny compare to him if was a girl and dating him at my height i'd feel uncomfortable actually.

• Ahh well that's you lol he loves that I'm so small and light lol

• i disagree. i'm 6'4" and prefer average to tall girls.

• No. Plenty of tall men prefer tall women. I'm 6'5 and I find tall girls super attractive (legs and all). It's also easier to converse, dance and do all kinds of stuff when the difference isn't too big and you're physically compatible. My neck would hurt if I had to bend all the time. But your guy loves your height so no problems there! :D

What Girls Said 1

• I guess height doesn't matter anymore when two of you loves each other. Because love makes people bear with each other.