"out of all the guys I've seen, i've only found a couple attractive", Why do girls always say stuff like this and don't find most guys attractive?

Girls always saying how they only find a select few guys attractive, which to me is pretty much bs since their probably not attractive themselves. I mean most girls look like crap without makeup for starters, I mean they spend a good hour on their face so they won't look like trash, and get all dressed up, and then got the nerve to find most guys unattractive. I find that Ironic. On top of that, some of these girls have unfavorable personalities, but here they thing, They don't even realize it.

So if you think only a couple guys are attractive out of your entire city, you most likely aren't attractive yourself, probably a little chubby, too skinny, have no boobs, have no ass, whatever, so look in the mirror first before you start talking that ying yang.

Most Helpful Girl

• even if a girl is ugly to you, she can still have standards. like you might see her as a 3/10 but that doesn't mean that every other guy must be attractive to her because she isn't attractive. a lot of ugly people find other people ugly. you sound as if you feel insulted because you are grouping yourself within the guys she finds ugly. if she is ugly why do you care? I wish I would care what an ugly mf think about me

What Girls Said 8

• Someone didn't drink his coffee this morning.

• Unattractive remains the same whether the viewer is attractive or not, sorry. The logic doesn't work the way you've written it.
    Just because really attractive people get to be choosy doesn't mean less attractive people are somehow more attracted to those who are around their attractiveness range.
    (This is not taking into account things like the subjectivity of attractiveness etc.)

• you dont have to BE attractive to find people attractive. nor dos being unattractive mak ou find other people unattractive to you.

donald trump gets new gf every month... he's not pretty to look at.

• Are you seriously upset just because some girls are only attracted to a small number of guys?
    How does that affect you in any way?
    Are you hateful that girls don't find you attractive or?
    Because YOU THINK a girl isn't very attractive they shouldn't have preferences and should just take any guy?
    I'm not attracted to most guys, but I don't find them ugly either. Who cares?

• I've never heard a girl say this :o I know I've never said anything like this. What is this, anon?

• and you wonder why girls aren't attracted to you...

• It would suck to not find many people of the sex you're interested in attractive. It just means it's that much harder to find someone, because you don't have many options, unless you're okay with being with someone you don't find attractive.

• you sound like an ugly guy...

What Guys Said 3

• Man, relax. I agree with them. But you are right too, hardly any girls are attractive either. And I am not talking about looks here, many girls and guys are physically attractive. But people suck. And lets face it, you probably suck too. People are selfish assholes with little regard for their fellow people.

• nah im actually good. Just pointing things out.

• Based on where I came from and what i accomplished, believe me, im much better than most. If you only met me. But quit pointing out character, it always comes down to looks. Looks are the only thing that matters.

• And it feels as if you have neither.

• Your right... I think the girls are consumed by perfection and unrealistic expectations. Seldom is anyone perfect. We have got to make due with the best we can and in a balanced way. Personalities and disposition are on the top of my scale.

If you kids are unhappy when young with your dating pool... what will it be like later in life? Things pretty much only go downhill. That is what love is supposed to cover it covers the imperfections.

PS: I love the chubby gals. Curvy and gorgeous... so don't dis them!

images.sodahead.com/.../..._picture_247_xlarge.png

thumbpress.com/.../cool-girl-curvy-skin1.jpg

images.sodahead.com/.../3_answer_101_xlarge.jpeg

• They are just superficial. They will have to settle for the average guy, because chances are they aren't in the top 10% themselves. Don't become bitter though, ignore the choosy girls.