I have this huge crush on a guy. He knows that I like him but now he ignores me, What should I do?

So.. I have this huge crush on this guy from my school. My best friend told him that I have a crush on him and now he ignores me. I always catch him staring at me all the time, but then he looks away acting like nothing. I'm of course shy around him all the time. My friends always tells me that he likes me but I don't know. I don't really believe them. When i'm around him he always looks at me and then I pretend like i didn't catch him staring at me.
He always smiles whenever some of my friends tease him about us and looks over at me.

He's shy around me and really outgoing when he's hanging out with his friends. Then one day I was talking to a friend, then my crush just came up to me and gave me a big hug from behind. He smiled at me and left. I don't know if he likes me or not because he ignores me and also stare at me all the time. How do i know that he likes me?

Sorry if my grammar is bad. I'm actually norwegian and serioulsy suck in English haha

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah he is into you. I think he is just as shy about as you. He probably is afraid your friend exaggerated your interest in him

What Girls Said 1

• Here's what you say to him:
    "Hey, I guess my friend told you I like you. Did that bother you? Sorry if it did. It's not a big deal, and I didn't mean to weird you out, but I'd like to get to know you."

Just be bold. Don't be shy. He already knows you like him, so what's there to worry about? He's the only one who has anything to be embarrassed about... Why stretch out the torture of not knowing how he feels?

If it feels to awkward, just write him a letter.