Does she not want a relationship?

I've been talking to this girl for about 3 months now, and I thought we really hit it off. But lately I feel like she really doesn't want a relationship (at least not with me).

She still wants to see/hang out with me, but I always have to initiate it. Plus, I always to her house, since apparently my family "scared" her the first (and only) time she came to my house.

She's also been kind of distant lately, especially when texting. She used to drop everything and text me back immediately, but now I'm lucky if she responds within 30 minutes. And when we do text, I can tell she doesn't wanna talk because she gives 1 words responses, and really doesn't contribute to the conversation.

She doesn't follow through with what she says a lot too. Like she cancelled our plans over the weekend, but told me she would look at her schedule for this week and let me know. She still hasn't let me know, and I don't wanna seem clingy and keep asking her when she's free.

However, she isn't 100% opposed to relationships. She was with her last boyfriend for 10 months, but they broke up over a year ago, so I feel like she'd be over him by now.

And now, I know I've been procrastinating on my part, because it took 3 weeks of texting for me to finally work up the courage to ask her to hang out. And I still have yet to kiss her, or even tell her I like her.

Idk, I feel like at this point I'm just ranting, so if anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated.

• She wants a relationship
  • She doesn't want a relationship at all
  • Friendzoned
  • I'm overthinking this
  • Other (Please elaborate)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say this again because it's relevant... People will make time for whatever or whoever it is that they WANT to make time for. To me, it sounds like you're wasting your time and I would just move on and find someone who can and will appreciate the little things.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0