What do girls really want in a man?

I've been told I have a tough hard exterior but you just have to get to know me and you might see my softer side. Girlfriend says she loves this.

Most Helpful Girl

• i want a sweet and very cute boy who can take control during sex

What Girls Said 4

• If you can be her best friend, make her laugh, have fun, love u for who u are, that's good. Because ur appearance could change and what would u be left with, if u have a great personality, people will like u forever. Anyway, just be yourself, a girl should love the whole u, just as u are😊

• Well as far as the ideas of toughness and softer sides go, I'd prefer a tough-guy musician type. The kind that's sweet and sensitive and doesn't try to hide it, but could also throw hands in a fight and kick your ass into next week if he had to. So, I guess I like guys who are equal parts soft and tough. :P

• For you to be there for us no matter what and make us feel like we are the center of your world, and to love us unconditionally.

• a relationship not based on sex but love

What Guys Said 1

• They want a guy like me. Kind caring fit financially stable and still gives rough sex