SHORT HAIR on a Girl?

I'm 17 and just got a pixie cut. I am very girly and still feel I look feminine but I worry now I won't get any male attention. What are your feelings towards a pixie cut

everyones saying how I look similar to natalie portman now if that helps.
I just changed my picture so you can see it, now.

Most Helpful Girl

• It attracts a different sort of person than longer hair, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Hair isn't all it's cracked up to be. If I had to choose a "type" of hair that attracts me on a guy, it's dark, short hair, but long enough to grab onto. However, I am currently extremely attracted to a bald man, so my "type" thing just flew out the window. The important thing is having the confidence to pull off your haircut without being self conscious about it. If you wear it like you wear nice clothes, then guys will notice it as an attribute to your overall beauty, rather than a make-or-break.

What Guys Said 2

• They look good on some people, but in all honesty, I prefer long, wavy hair.

• Some can pull it off, most can't.

What Girls Said 2

• I love them... they don't suit me though and I prefer long hair on me but on girls with strong bone structure it looks amazing !!!

• Honestly not a fan. I prefer longer hair. Bob cuts and such. Pixie cuts can either look awesome or terrible.