My date doesn't really text me first and he always replies really slow?

I met this guy about a month ago, and we became sorta close, then he suddenly asked me out last Friday. Which really surprises me because he barely texts me first, and whenever I text him, he replies really slow. Anyways we had a great time on Friday, and I thought maybe he would start to text me more but he doesn't... I think he really likes me because the first time he met me, he told his friends that he thinks I'm really cute, and the other day I accidently saw his texts with his mom, he sent a picture of me to his mom. I just feel like if I keep on texting him first then he might get annoyed or he might feel that I'm too easy... I really don't know what to do now. I really like him though. Whenever we hang out he would talk a lot but I just don't understand why he barely text me. Should I keep on texting him or should I just wait until he texts me? Oh and we are both freshman in an university.

0|0
2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are just really bad at texting, my boyfriend started off that way, he would take hours to reply. Now he takes seconds. I would mention it to him when you see him, do it in a joking way so you don't come off clingy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just busy , don't freak out yet just give it some time and see how it works out

0|0
    0|0