Who are the sexiest astrological signs?

in your opinion do you believe in such stuff? if you do then who was your best match, your best fuck, your best boyfriend/girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Am a Leo an my best fuck was with an Aries full of heated passion

What Girls Said 7

• Taurus and Taurus, Taurus are always better with each other, were to stubborn for any one else

I don't really believe in all this, but it's fun to read up on

• I remember an article a man wrote about his sign and his wife's being incompatible according to astrology but he said he had been married to her for 20 years
    And the signs of guys I have met that astrology says I'm compatible with have all been disrespectful to me

• hmm, I do agree. That astrology is half full of shit. These signs that we hold to ourselves like a costume or a some kind of power? what matters is the person and the person they love.

• Us Capricons x) we apparently work oerfectly with Pisces

• that you do! you tend to like there emotional attachment...

• there not opposites haha, an opposite for Capricorn will be Gemini or even Sagittarius. For Pisces it would Libra or Aries.

• Mmm they can be opposites in some wAys, except are fairly sAme in bed I suppose bow that I think of it

• Pisces are great but don't mix well with a Gemini.

• best match... hmm no idea but i seem to get along well with capricorns.

• Leo have that thing... You know what I mean...

• the sense of pride? or actually I think I do... its like that sense to be down to do anything at any moment. right?

• Actually, virgo is a way too complicated sign to match perfectly with anyone hahaha :D
      What is yours?

• Well you are true about that haha, but scorpio somehow doesn't really take virgos "touchy" attitude toward life as others would and l am a Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp. So I can speak from experience that scorpios and Virgos work well together.

• Sagittarius baby! so far sexual compatibility, Taurus & Scorpio have been amazing! haha i'm a hhoroscope junkie

• so your a Sagittarius?
      hmmm, to list Taurus and Scorpio means your like the controlling love they bring to the table. The need to be sexual and need to be with you in a relationship. hmm, very interesting.

What Guys Said 5

• My best match has been with Scorpio women.
    Best GF: Scorpio
    Worst GF: Cancer
    Best fuck: Scorpio by far since they're very sexual like Taurus ;-)

• Im a Virgo and the best sign I've had were all Scorpios

• Generally, Scopio is well known to be sexy, seductive.
    But I'm not at that level yet haha

• Yo be honest, i know nothing about horoscopes and the such, would be interesting to find out stuff though, see if it matches up ^_^
    for the record, im an Aquarius... and i think ny gf is a capricorn

• whats her birthday?
      hmm, well like any style of mix matches technically in astrology. There are battles and they can be heated onese easily. I had an old friend who dated a capricorn girl for a while. But my friend has issues with dating crazy women. And she really was crazy, so I will say the couple can work but much work is required. And at the end of the day do you really want a job outside of your job? instead of a relationship just working well?

• A lot of people will have different opinions on this but i personally think maybe Cancer or Pisces

• I have always dreamed being with a Cancer women, Pisces girls can be very dirty and straight up kinky. But I feel Cancer women have their shit together much better.