I went on a holiday, and the man I'm dating said 'let's have a baby when you get back', um what?

So I've been dating this guy, been turbulent. The last night we spend together before I left for an 18 day holiday to Europe, he says things like 'let's have a baby when you get back' but then also says things like children aren't for him, um what? I have at no point indicated I've wanted kids. When I got on the plane he texted and said, 'love it up over there, have a wonderful experience', he kept questioning if I would see him upon my return, I said I'm not sure, the point of the trip is to clear my mind and figure out what I want in life, so no good for a relationship. He also said things that night like he has to make sure he's not dreaming being here with me and while having sex saying things like 'I need you'. I'm so confused by his behaviour. He's 34.

Most Helpful Guy

• Children aren't for him. He is telling the truth. He wants YOU to have his baby and then he is gone, because like he said children aren't for him. He is just trying yo knock you up and then he will leave. Dump him.

• Why on earth would a person want to do that? Jeez I sure know how to pick them!

What Guys Said 1

• uh oh... smells MARRIAGE. A-V-O-I-D HIM!!!11

What Girls Said 1

• He just wanna have sex with you. I doubt his sincerity