Should I tell him about what I'm going through? Depression? etc?

I have been hanging out with this guy for over a month now and I really like him a lot, but I'm going through a lot right now which makes it difficult to make time for him. I really don't want to lose him or his friendship, but I'm afraid to tell him what's going on including my depression. I really don't know what to do. Should I tell him and if so, how should I tell him?

What Guys Said 2

• You should tell him because if you don't he will likely assume you're not interested inhim at all. As for how, straight truth is the way to go

• hmm, its a tough one. I'm kind of going through the same thing right now... I'm suffering from alcoholism and depression, and it sure makes meeting people hard.

Personally, I wouldn't say anything. Not for a little while at least. Wait until you feel you can comfortably open up to him.

Its all down to how much you trust the guy ultimately. I'm sure he would understand your problems, but are you comfortable sharing such things with a guy you've only been seeing for a month? thats the question you need to ask yourself.

What Girls Said 0