Why did he do this? Does he like me? Please, I'm desperate!?

So, at my high school, I'm in the marching band. We were at the last football game of the season the other night, and it was freezing out (it actually started snowing there for awhile). We were climbing the stands before we had to play (we had been out there for a good half hour standing in lines) and our fingers were frozen stiff. My crush is in the percussion section, so he is forbidden to wear gloves. "Here," I said, ripping off my gloves and covering his hands with mine (marching gloves aren't made for warmth). Later my friend joined the huddle of hands and we stood there for several minutes. Some time later, my crush noticed I was shaking and went behind me with his arms around my shoulders to try to keep me warm. We played several things, then he came back stood by me. Eventually he just said "you're cold, come here," or something like that and opened the folds of his raincoat and enveloped me about to the middle of my arms. Sometime later he asked of o would take off my hat (marching hat, quite uncomfortable) and so I did and let my hair down. I went back into his embrace, wrapped my arms around his torso, and placed my cheek against his chest. His arms went back around me, wrapping farther and farther around me until we were standing just like one of those couples in the movie. I could've sworn he set his chin on my head sometime.

There have been several moments like this, but never this touchy. So what do you think? Does he like me? He's quite shy and awkward (as am I along with most of the band kid population), so this is something different for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, the best thing to do is just to close your eyes and to feel not with your mind but with your heart, if you take your time while close to him. You will feel the awnser to the question

What Guys Said 1

• he could be crushing on you or he could be one of those really caring types. but if he is crushing on you then i suggest chatting with him, getting to know him, cosying up to him and seeing if he is interested. if he is Than follow what i say and GO FOR IT GIRL!! :)

• Thanks for the answer! He is an extremely caring guy, though I've never seen him do this for anyone before. I guess we shall see what happens! Thanks again. And don't worry, I plan on it! :)

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I think he likes you. He was waaayy to touchy to just be friendly. If he didn't like you he wouldn't go so far as to wrap you up in his coat with him.