Girls: Which way would you rather a guy tell you he has feelings for you?

Girls: would you rather a guy tell you in person that he has feelings for you, or recieve a hand written letter that was on stationary with your favorite animals on it made special by him telling you that he has feelings for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly just tell me, it's a lot simpler. I'm put of middle school, so if you want to say something important to me then You gotta say it to my face

What Girls Said 5

• Hmm... That's a tough one, that depends on who the girl is and what she's like. For example in my case I would prefer a letter because I know if a guy was to say he had feelings for me in person I'd get shy and become flustered, which isn't exactly a good situation to be in. Altgough not all girls get shy, and flustered. Some enjoy the fact that you had the courage to say it to them in person.. Again it all depends on what the girl Is like

• The letter, that sounds really beautiful and sweet, but u have to be honest😊 I think its sweet that guys think of such stuff,

• I think maybe in person and you hand a card to her or something that says it in there or you say it to her face. Because that's cute and we all love a bit of romance.

• I'd prefer it in person.

• I want him to send me a letter on a stationery telling me that he wants to meet me somewhere. And then he will personally tell me about his feelings :)

What Guys Said 0