Why are guys so mean?

Well, I went n okay-cupid I was talk to a guy he wanted all my attention all the time. We just started talking today. Because I didn't answer him asap, he flipped out and told me I wasn't pretty enough to chase. :( which makes me sad. why are guys so mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's clingy. I've heard of this happening before. I remember meeting one girl off of one of these sites and she had the same thing happen to her. I think these guys just have no clue how to date or talk to girls. If anything, he just basically told you he's not worth dating.

What Guys Said 3

• You'll encounter quite a few people online who are assholes, who knows why? I've encountered my fair share of chicks on OKCupid who were were insane and mean. Since they're online they can be even bigger assholes because there's no consequence, no face to face conflict for them to fear. It's why people troll and why racist assholes all over the websites posting in comment sections. The anonymity gives them the freedom to say what they want without consequence.

• not every guy is like that LOL

• I don't know because we are. Why are girls such bitches? Who the hell knows. Its just the way our parents raised us, coupled with our growth as humans exposed to the world.

What Girls Said 0