Why do guys like to tickle girls and pic them up and stuff?

Why do guys like to tickle girls that they like so much? My boyfriend always tickles my stomach and knees. He also likes to pick me up. Why do guys like to do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys like to do this because they love hearing their girlfriends laugh and tickling is a great way to achieve this. this gives them the assurance that theri girlfriend is happy. as for picking them up, its a fun past time and the guys can run around with the girlfriend in their harms or they can spin around while holding her and then ending up collapsing on the couch or bed.

What Guys Said 5

• I dont like doing that shit. I'm not a touchy person at all. If someone offered to hug me I'd actually feel quite uncomfortable with the girl I like, but tickle? I would never do that shit. I feel like im invading her persona space and its boarder-line sexual without her permission. I don't know I guess not all guys are like that. :^/

• It's just something we like to do. I like to do it.

• it's all about your reaction that makes it fun and it's an easy way to flirt

• i like to tickle girls sometimes and sometimes not

• Look, girls, you're cute when you laugh; what else are we supposed to do? XD

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly think it taps into the male desire to protect, sort of like an adult tickles a child.