Would you prefer to date a virgin or a someone with experience?

Would you prefer to date a virgin or a someone with experience?

• I'd prefer a virgin (I am a virgin too)
    38% (8)28% (5)33% (13)Vote
  • I'd prefer a virgin (I am not a virgin)
    5% (1)6% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • I'd prefer someone with experience (I am a virgin)
    19% (4)6% (1)13% (5)Vote
  • I'd prefer someone with experience (I am not a virgin)
    19% (4)22% (4)21% (8)Vote
  • Don't care at all.
    19% (4)38% (7)28% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• virgin <3
    quite surprised at the poll tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which part?

• the fact that most r virgins who want virgins. i expect options D and E to continue rising tho.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm experienced (only been with a past bf) but don't care either way. What I don't want is a high count man that had casual sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want a Virgin since I am too

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a virgin and I'd prefer someone with experience. But if I liked him and was dating him, I wouldn't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • A non experienced dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer someone with experience. I'm 17, but am a virgin (I have no shame) and my boyfriend is 20 and he's way more experienced than me. I think it would be too awkward if we both didn't know how to do anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin cause you know everything is clean

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't care at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • A virgin guy because I'm also a virgin. I'm not interested if he's not a virgin.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Ehh... I wouldn't really care. Sometimes I feel like I'd prefer one over the other, but this certainly would not be a deal breaker for me either way.

Since I'm a virgin, I used to think it would be best losing it to someone who's also a virgin. But then there's also the thought that she probably wouldn't be as comfortable having sex that first time, and doesn't know much about how to sexually please a man. Basically, there's an argument that can be made both ways, but in reality, it doesn't matter to me.

Virgin vs. non-virgin... whatever

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, if its a girl I just like and want to fuck then an experienced girl. Virgins take to long to get in bed and don't really know what theyre doing which can be a little annoying.
    If its a girl I could see myself marrying or something I'd prefer a virgin. Because she hasn't been sullied by another mans phallus

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with either or but I probably prefer a girl with a lot of experience or decent amount.

0|0
    0|0