So um... I need some good advice with something... can anyone help?

I am currently in a relationship, but I have a small problem. (Well it's small to me anyway... just helps me not feel overwhelmed if it's called "small") Alright so the problem is that... I have feelings for another girl. I think this may be normal, but I'm not entirely sure. Could this just be a phase or temptation? It would be nice if I can get some help. Thank you.
(In all honesty... I feel kinda bad asking this.)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Just do what you want, whatever makes you happy. But don't lose your current girl for another girl who could reject you, because then you'll get nothing but heartbreak. Does this other girl have interests in you? But of course - stay loyal to your present girl and don't go for girl number 2 when you're still with girl number 1.

• You really have to clear up with yourself about how you feel. It's not fair to your girlfriend if you have feelings for someone else. So decide what you want and pick one. I imagine it's not the easiest thing to do, but it's the only fair solution really.

• don't feel bad! it depends how long you have been dating. if for a long time now, its natural to develop feeling for the chase, and if its new, you still need to get used to having a gf. as long as you don't cheat, and its under control and it doesn't get to the point where you like the other girl more then ur gf, its fine

What Guys Said 0