So what do you girls/guys think about girls/guys who play video games? turn off or turn on?

The title pretty much says it all, lets say I like league or some random guy tells you he play CoD or league of legends. The guy is decent looking and seems pretty nice but is it a complete turn off if he is a gamer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd be right beside him playing video games with him if it's a game or game type that I love.

What Girls Said 6

• My ex plays video games all the time, it's neither a turn on or turn off. It's just a hobby he enjoys. What is a turn off is dedicating all your time to playing video games and not acknowledging there's a world outside of games.

• I'm a gamer myself.

• If it's taking up too much time, turn off.

I don't care, really - unless that's their number 1, 2, or 3 priority.

• As long as its not his entire life im cool with it. He has to let me have my turn with both him and the fuckin game

• Ya pretty much same for me, video game addictions are not very great.

• They are as very one else, their attitude is what can be the turn off; not being a gamer

• Nope I play EVE, WoT and DayZ so it would make me happy

What Guys Said 6

• I've never found them very interesting, so moderate gaming I'd tolerate. Serious gamers are just not interesting to me.

• I hope it ain't a turn off. Because I'm not giving up Madden or 2K for any girl.

• it would be so cool playing FIFA with a girl

• I don't see how playing video games could be a turn-on? O_o Be like: Video game make me Horney? Lol... just saying bro

• It would help I think. I play a fair amount of games and it would give us something to talk about, which is always helpful. But I'm not going to try and have sex with her in the middle of a conversation about whether Destiny's hype is justified.

Well, maybe I will but it won't be because we're chatting about a game, it'll just be because. XD

• i think there are more productive things to do and most of those games are all the same.