First kiss? Does it count?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year now. We usually exchange hugs here and there. But today, he kissed me on the cheek. Does that count as a first kiss or does if have to be on the lips to count? If it does have to be on the lips how do I make him kiss me on the lips without pressuring him?

I meant to say month. We've only been dating for a month now sorry if that confused you

Most Helpful Girl

• It has to be on lips. Nd if you're so much willin to kiss him.. make the first move.. or rather I'd say let him chase you first.. cuz that's sumthin really special memory you'll have. ;)
    Just give him little signals.. that you're wantin to kiss.. if he'll be willin too then definitely he will kiss you. If not.. then wait for right time.. however long it may be.. but first kiss should be the best.

What Guys Said 2

• Talk about moving slow I mean I'm old fashioned any everything but I mean by the third date he should have kissed ya lol. And no cheek does not count has to be lips.

• It has to be on the lips

What Girls Said 2

• It should be on the lips to count as a first kiss. And if you want to kiss him on the lips, take control. Most guys don't mind if their girlfriend makes the first move. Sometimes even excited them. :P

• woah youve been dating for almost a year now and youve never kissed?