Best Place to meet a Latina girl?

Best Place to met a Latina girl. I met a girl on holiday from Peru here in Australia. I'm now fixated on Latina girls I want to meet more of them. Where should I go in the world to find nice friendly Latina girls !

Most Helpful Guy

• In Miami FL they are a dime a dozen here

• cheer thanks for a real answer man. This is the type of advice I'm looking for. Are they as nice personality wise or are they slightly more arrogant than say a girl that lives in Peru or Mexico for example?

• Email me cheers

• I will thanks

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• Latin America LOL

• Which Part has the best does Brazil count? I'm seriously don't much about Latin America

• I'm sure you'll be able to meet a Latina girl back in Peru?

• Woops, totally read that wrong. You're in Australia. But yeah, best place to find Latina girls is Latin America or South America.

• This might sound dumb but I have never heard of Latin America or that term. Do you mean Mexico , Peru etc or am I totally off lol

• Latin America compromises most of the Hispanic countries stretching from Mexico to the tip of South America:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_America

• In a latin country lol, but if you don't want to get out of Australia stay at a backpackers or go on a contiki and you might meet some hot South American girl.

• That's good advice. Cheers mate

• You could try your luck in China maybe?

• been to China didn't see any

• I was trolling you dude of course China isn't the best place to meet latina girls haha..

• No shit lol That's why I trolled you back haha

• For a guy like you I'd say Tijuana is your best bet.

• Awesome answer this is real advice the type I'm looking for thank you. Appreciate your help and taking me seriously

• I haven't, no, but I have known many people who have gotten shitfaced drunk there. Although I am compelled to tell you that it is quite dangerous in Mexico right now so if you are white I really recommend not going there. I am being serious, be very careful.

• I'm white /brown mix. but more white. I tan brown in the sun. Perhaps wait for things cool down. I'm not looking to get shot

• Hop the border bro