Okay I'm unsure... Does this girl like me? Tell me before I make a move?

She used to like a lot of my photos on Instagram ( doesn't use it much anymore now) and on Facebook and looks at me a quite often at school. She was with one of her friends and they were both looking at me and the girl and her friend started to move closer to my group of friends. She must have been looking at me because when I looked in her direction she looked away fast. Sometimes she doesn't look at me and looks down with a little smile. I was talking to a guy in her class when I was walking back to my class and she was there. I didn't take much notice but her attention instantly went to me talking and I think she was smiling. Most days at lunch we look at each other but I don't approach her and even today all her friends stopped and looked at me at the top of the stairs for a second. I haven't actually spoken to her yet but at lunch her and all her friends come to our spot and sit exactly where we sit. She asked my friend who I am even though she knows who I am. Why would she do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just approach her and say hey if she's asking your friends who you are you might as well introduce yourself in person kinda odd she'd ask your name though if she's got you on Facebook LOL but maybe she's just trying to give you a hint to talk to her and I see no reason not too you might as well just talk and see if she's interested in talking, after your done ask her for her number or something.

• Yeah, I wasn't sure why she was asking who I am when she clearly knows who I am...

• well talk to her you don't have to fully ask her out right away and just see if she's interested into keep talking after you get her number you know text her try to call her if you can and see if she wants to keep the conversation going and if so you likely got yourself a crush.

What Girls Said 3

• ok, she obviously likes you (like, duh!). i'd be writing fanfics for you two by now. she's probably just shy. be a man, make the first move and talk to her!

• but approaching is scary

• but it's in a girl's nature to NOT be the one making the first move... just say hi like a friend

• i think she likes u since she is always staring at u and stuff you should go up to her and talk, start a conversation and maybe u guys wil be friends soon and soon more you never know

• Yeah. Why do you think she asked who I was when she knew exactly who I am?

• im not sure maybe she wants to get your attention or she's tryin to tell you to go up to her and introduce yourself to her if u want to talk to her just say hey and see how it works out for u good luck

• Maybe she's just playing hard to get.

• i don't really see how she could be doing that with all those signs

• Girls do dumb stuff when they like a guy. Like. Some times really dumb and mean stuff. I've seen it many times

• i'm older than her by 2 years so i doubt she's playing hard to get

What Guys Said 2

• Bro you make a move anyway :) who cares see what happens

• There is simply no way to know in advance, for certain. You just ask her out and take your chances like every other guy in the world.