Is it a bad thing (considering the outcome for you) to make a girl who likes you think you're a player?

What do you reckon, does it play to you;re advantage to have them thinking you;re a player or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... I'll lose interest right away and back away. I might have felt intrigued when I was like, 15 or 16 but now that I'm a bit older and more mature I don't really find the player image appealing.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on her if she is more out going and thinks thats her type than it might work. but trying to be someone that you aren't doesn't work for very long.

• Well i'm sort of unintentionally becoming a player, but you can either try to hide it or use it

• i mean aome girls like guys who other girls like but tbh it doesn't mean she actually likes you its just peer pressure I don't know the whole situation tho so i can't really say

• I wouldn't take a guy seriously and probably either just play him first or ignore him. there is a guy I know who likes me, but he's a player which is 1 reason why he's in the friend zone

• I dislike players. There is a guy in my class who I think is kind of hot but he is a player so I don't want nothing with him. so yes its bad think make her think you are a player.

• Yes, we want to know you can commit, that you ain't gonna cheat. You my friend, need to get with the program.

What Guys Said 0