Cameron Diaz dating a short guy?

He's Benji Madden, not 5'8", not 5'7", but 5'6"! Yes, you heard it right. At 5'6" (more like 5'5.75"), he has date many hot women, few were taller than himself including 5'8" Cameron Diaz and 5'7" Paris Hilton.

http://i.imgur.com/zs4NV3h.jpg

www3.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/...ut+gjCbmE26i7gl.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see a problem with it at all. If they're happy with their relationship, that's all that really matters.

• what's the question here? i don't think 5'6 is even that short. haha i guess it is.. but i wouldn't make a big fuss about it.

• Yeah, what about it

• Who the fuck cares who Cameron Diaz is dating?

• she should feel lucky being that ugly and old but getting a bf.
    not benji feeling bad about being short.

• how the fuck cameron diaz is ugly?

• haha women can be hotter when they're older, ie m. pfeiffer

• that woman is also ugly.

What Guys Said 6

• he looks bigger to me actually, like 5'8"

• Why does it even matter? I'm a short ass dude, and one of my ex gf is 5'10". Problem?

• Yeah i think problem bro..

• It looks weird and women shouldn't be bigger than the men to stay feminine.

I was even surprised how the hell jay chou was chosen to play kato.

• Why do you get bothered by something that isn't your problem?

• There are tall women who date short men.

Have you not heard of Jamie Cullen and Sophie Dahl?

• That's such an extreme example, I will never want to look like that with my gf

• Love no knows height restrictions, racial or religious bigotry or any other forms of discrimination. Love is pure, love is special. Love gives me stiff nipples on a Sunday afternoon.

• I am not talking about love, I am talking about looking good/ideal, and being universally attractive.

• Okay, and?

• She likes what she likes... anything's possible. The girl I like right now, was dating a younger man

• I am not talking about age at all

• That's only because they like to feel protected, and height is one of the ways they feel protected. Plus I think they like to stand on their toes to kiss you, they find it cute/romantic

• And what do you mean by only?

• looks like me and the girls I date hahaha I'm 5'8 usually date 5'9 5'10 even a 5'11 once

• the guy is fukin inspiration.

• Yeah, either way he's short by US standard

• Yes short by most places in the world what's the US average 5'10 177.1/4