Girls any words of wisdom?

How can I ask this one girl out without sounding like an idiot? I'm dying to I'm just not good at this any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• the girl might be even more shy than you and is waiting for you to make the move. find a chance to get her alone with no possible distractions to ask her. that way, even if it doesn't turn out well, there wouldn't be any witnesses. set a good, quiet mood. and just ask! girls like guys who take the first step

What Girls Said 2

• You just ask if she wants to go out to eat it to the movies with you, no biggie.

• Simply ask her if she wants to go out. Minimalistic approaches lower the chances of embarrassment

What Guys Said 3

• What's the context? How do you know her and what kind of rapport do you have with her? It's so situational.

• I'm not a gal. but I advise if your tongue tied to do it with a note or card.

Lots to read on the subject.

www.google.com/

I also advise to do it ASAP before another guy snatches her up.

• You say to her "hey (her name), I've really liked talking to you and think you're cool. Would you like to go out next Friday night?"