What would be yr perfect first date ever?

mine would be somewhere at the guys house we watch a horror movie together cuddle, etc under the blanket, and he's being protective and stuff, a perfect candlelit dinner and finally a romantic dance, to end it up a perfect long drive anywhere!

so what's yr perfect first date, and if u have experienced one so how was it... just curious to know! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My first dates are often simple: walks, picnics, kite flying, dog parks (her dog), and one even included a trip to the gun range with a girl who'd always wanted to shoot a gun. I almost always get very high marks on these dates, because it means lots of quality time together without needless distractions or the spending of money to "prove" my worth (or to make her feel obligated).

IMO, the most important thing your first 3-5 dates should accomplish is a LOT of talking, so that you can get to know each other and find out how compatible you are with each other, and you can't do that without, essentially, interviewing each other and talking about each other's answers to the questions. And it's hard to do that at a movie, or even at dinner.

IMO, it means a lot more to spend some money on a girl on the 4th or 5th date than on the first, and it's a good "gold digger" filter too. Many girls also get turned off if they feel like you are trying to "buy" their favor. My way means you earn her favor with your PERSONALITY, and if you can't do it that way, then the relationship isn't going to last, or be happy, anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• Nice. I love horror movies.

I've never been much for dates. I could as well just hangout with her and a group of friends and do fun stuff. I have a couple of experiences similar to this that were a lot of fun. We would hangout at a big house outside of town. Play games, walking in the woods to find cool places or abandoned buildings, going for a swim and having a barbecue at a nearby lake, sitting by the fireplace and then going back to watch some horror movies.

• the perfect date would be the one... that will never happen LOL

• Yours sounds good to me. So when and where? Hehe

• lol, anytime you say..

• oh lol, I was just kidding... XD
      well yeah i am single, just wanted to know yr experience :)

• Lol yeh its been mixed but had some fun one's when they live local anyway! Haha, but a few long walks too, which is cheaper than the gym so they have good points too. Usually like the cinema but a meal or drinks too as just watching a movie takes away the chance to talk and get to know stuff about them. Everyone should carry a relationship CV and talked away the hassle of it all haha

• Honestly yours sounds pretty much perfect to me, except after all of that, I don't know if I would feel like driving. I'd probably just want to cuddle some more

What Girls Said 3

• I like simple things. But I would like a first date that would allow us plenty of time to talk. The best date I've ever been on was a day at the beach. We bought fish and chips and sat on benches by the beach before having a bit of fun by the sea. It was dull weather, but we spoke a lot and had a wonderful time together :)

• The perfect date i went to so far, we had dinner and than went and had some tequila shots and it was a snow storm outside and we walked in the snow storm to the castle in oslo, and than walked in a church and sat there and talked! random and chill date.

• One where the guy doesn't actually try to fuck me on the first date