Best way to meet guys?

I've attached single for a year now, and I am completely ready for dating again. So how do you go about meeting guys to date? Nothing in the sexual escapades ordeals, I've had enough of that

Most Helpful Guy

• Make some friends, of either gender, preferably at least 3 friends who are completely unconnected to each other. Ask to meet THEIR circle of friends, and do things with them. You now instantly know 20-30 people. Then, pick a few of the ones you like best, and ask to meet THEIR circle of friends. Now you know 100 people or so. Keep doing this until you meet some guys you'd like to date.

OR

Find some OUT OF THE HOUSE, group-type activity (biking, dancing, music, pet rescue, video games, etc.) that you enjoy doing regardless, and go do that activity. You will meet other people interested in the same activity, which gives you a starting point for a relationship.

OR

Create a quality online profile, and constantly tune it to help weed out the creeps (you'll never get rid of all of them, but you can improve your odds) and find the guys you are interested in. That means you need to be specific about what you want or what you don't want. And you have to respond to a lot of guys and engage them in conversation, and see which ones are worthy of a real-life meetup.

Anyway you look at it, you're going to have to make an effort. You can't sit at home on the couch and expect the right guy to come knock on your door.

What Guys Said 1

• School, work, social/community events, church, any public place that serves alcohol, etc.

I feel like I just played a round of Family Feud by myself.

What Girls Said 2

• You could try dating sites? They always work in some cases they make happy families, but yoy have to be careful who you're meeting with.

• I've tried them, but I only get attention from guys who ultimately just want to hook up. I've made sure to have profiles that wouldn't draw that type of attention, but idk.

• It takes a lot of time to find the perfect one. just keep hanging; you'll find him x

• I'm not going to lie, I enjoy the compliments if they are sincere. That's not the reason I'm here though, but there are some negative side effects to gag, why can't we enjoy the positive effects too. I'm not sure why you're bothered by it tbh.

• Sorry... this posted to the wrong question lol. You're probably like wth?