How to meet genuine guys?

I've been single for a year now, and I'm ready to settle down and have a boyfriend. I've met plenty of guys, but it was shallow and sex-driven. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm ready to close that chapter of my life and find someone to go steady with. Guys, advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not easy. Im the same way and girls don't seem to want to settle right now either.

You just have to keep dating til you find him. Heartbreaks and drama may come but he is out there.

Look for guys who do sweet/romantic things. Such as, if you're sick he will call or show up to help you get better or check on your health, he will try to find any moment to spend quality time with you and possibly the guy who is nervous around you. He's the guy who is scared to screw up cause he just might lose what may be the best thing in his life.

What Guys Said 3

• Just try to get out and mix up the type of things you do. Try and make new friends, when you make new friends you meet new people. Try to make new friends that like to do things that your "good guy BF" might be into, eventually you will meet someone that hits that mark.

• Basically, you'll have to start to date down.
    You are used by now to certain standards of beauty and status that you won't get with people willing to settle down.

• Genuine girls meets genuine guys, simple as that ;)

What Girls Said 0