Why do people get married and date?

I don't think men are worth it because most of them have bad personalities and the ones with good personalities are so hard to get that they are not worth the sacrifice of getting into my life. Men tend to make more money then woman so that is one benefit of being in a relationship but if he is ugly or has a bad personality - then no amount of money will make dating him worthwhile. If I can find somebody who is righteous, good looking and rich I'd find it worthwhile for me to date but I've only met 1 person who meets my criteria in the last 5 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. Most men are shit. Most women are shit. No point

What Guys Said 10

• So you want a guy who is the complete package?

I hope for your sake that you are the complete package as well. From your judgmental tone, I'm having my doubts.

• Seems to me like you are the one with the bad personality. No good guy should be with someone who wants them only for their looks and money.

• You come across as a self entitled princess wannabe. You want the best, but you are not willing to put in the effort to get the best. A guy who is rich, good looking and has an amazing personality would have tons of options and he would have no reason to be interested in someone with a personality like yours.

• There are no good men because there no women worth being good for - like yourself.

Why would I give you anything I have to offer? You come off as shallow and conceited. I hope you like being alone.

• Good personalities are hard to get... oh god [face palm] look at any of the guys you class as friends and think on why you like them, good personalties right, they aren't hard to get, your criteria is quite high and the whole rich thing to me just give off the goldigger vibe

• And questions like this are why you're single. NEXT!

• Your 'criteria' pretty much guarantees you the endless stream of douchebags you so richly deserve.

• Move to a new place

• Your attitude is why you are single lmao. I would never want to date someone that thinks like you. You're not a princess get over yourself.

• Because people want to love and be loved.

Out of curiosity, would you date someone who was 'righteous', good looking and poor?

What Girls Said 2

• It's worth it to date and get married but your criteria only lists a few things, that's why it's so hard for you. Expand your mind, expand your 'type' because you never know if one day you'll see some really cute farm boy walking the streets and it's love at first sight. But you would never know that because with the 'type' of person you're looking for you wouldn't give him a second look. But nice guys are hard to find and you have to look in the right places or not look at all because sometimes someone amazing just falls in front of you and ends up in your life spontaneously.

• Humans are not meant to be solitary animals. It's proven that people who are in committed relationships have less depression and happier lives in general.