Mixed emotions? Help! I can't tell if he likes me?

okay so there is this kid I like and he is popular I wouldn't say im a looser or popular just kinda in the middle and he sends really bad mixed emotions and I can't tell if he likes me or not (he has a girlfriend also...) so I try not to go anywhere with him but before I knew he was taken I emailed him telling him I liked him and that he didn't have to reply I could take hints and he did reply but all he said was hey and we talked for a little while through email but never in real life but he will glance at me or sometimes we will stare into each others eyes for what seems like forever and other times he will completely ignore me I don't know if he likes me or not and I feel connected to him like... a lot I don't know call me crazy but I feel this special connection and you can't tell me he doesn't feel it to and this on time I ran into him I said sorry but all he did was stare at me so I don't know help!!! (also I did ask this question on my other account but lost my password so yeah)

Most Helpful Guy

• He is talking to you just enough to keep you interested in case his current GF does not work out or he decides he wants a side girl. If you want someone to have fun with keep talking to him and see what happens.

If you want someone who cares about you as a person and wants something serious, forgot about him before you end up heartbroken.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1