I find geek guys to be so attractive, am I the only one?

Am I the only one? I'm talking geek guys that are gamers/Starwars/WoW/Comice book geeks. They just are usually so funny and I myself am into all that not religiously lol but I can get my geek on when Im around my friends. I don't know i just love listening to whatever they have intrest in because I just love a guy with so much pation for something and it just get me into it too. They always have something to talk about thats for sure x3 theirs never a dull moment. i just find it hard to find a geek guy to date that is mature as well lol

Most Helpful Guy

• you are not the only girl hahaa. don't worry. attraction isn't a choice, its just who you like. you prefer the geek guy over the Abercrombie looking d00d.

What Guys Said 5

• Some advice. Don't touch the geek guy's bits or try to make out with him while he is gaming. Gets them a bit anxious.

• I like games and The Walking Dead, does that mean I'm attractive to you?

• Hey! ;)... haha

• Big Bang Theory becomes a popular show

all of a sudden all the girls like geeks

I know correlation doesn't prove causation, but sometimes it highly suggests it.

• lol The good looking television ones...

What Girls Said 2

• You are not the only one, friend. The geekier the better. Bonus if he watches the same shows as me.

• idont think its weird and you're certainly not a lone ! :D
    i agree with you on almost all of this but yea there is the maturity part lol