Dating is getting so frustrating!!

I honestly don't get why it's so hard for me to find somone to be with. I rarely get a chance and when I do I hit it off really well then nothing.. it's like all women suddenly have cold feet when I turned 23. I'm 6'5 good looking, car, job, magnum condoms, great personality and very genuine wtf why do women doubt me.. em I just bad news?

What Girls Said 1

• That's exactly the problem. You're too good to be true. Girls probably think " he can have any girl he wants and if a hotter, nicer, prettier girl comes around he's going to leave me and go with her, so I may as well just end this right now to save my heart from being broken. "

Or maybe you just seem like a player and they don't want to get involved. Honestly, I don't know. Girls are weird... We try to think ahead and do things that will make the future better. well thats what I do at least.

• Thank you for your insight, I honestly feel like your 100% right. Now the problem I have is WTF WHY! I'm a good guy, sure I could be "too good to be true" which is bull. I'm not perfect.. Why can't a girl just trust me.. I've done nothing to prove otherwise, just bc my appearance and attitude I can't b given a chance?

• Shoot, I'm stumped now. You got me. I don't know what to tell you. Just keep doing what you're doing.. Be nice but not like annoying nice and in time someone will come. That's all I've got.

What Guys Said 1

• I heard this on a YouTube video. If you act like girls want you, girls will want you 90% of the time. But don't ask me how to act like girls want you because I'm not good at that myself. But if you're looking for a relationship, the right one always comes along.