How interested is this girl?

I met a girl at a party last weekend, had a good conversation with her, and got her number. I talked with her on the phone for an hour and a half earlier this week. It turns out she lives in a college town that's a 90-minute drive from where I live... Also, it turns out she's 18, and I'm 32 (I told her my age within the first 10 minutes of our phone call).

As the call was ending, the conversation went something like this:

Me: Want me to call you again? Would that freak you out?

Her: I'd like that... Add me on Facebook so I can see your travel pictures! ... And I'd like to see some of your other pictures too sometime.

Me: Sure. If you like I can come up on a Saturday sometime. Want to do it this Saturday?

Her: Sure... Wait, I've got a friend visiting from out of town this weekend. I'll double-check and let you know.

Me: Okay, and I'm out of town the next weekend. If you want I can come up after work on a weekday sometime.

Her: No, I don't want you to have to drive all the way up here.

Me: Okay, double-check and just let me know either way... Or we could do it the following weekend... I guess that would be two-and-a-half weeks from now.

I added her on Facebook the next day, and she confirmed my request, but I'm thinking she might not be that interested. If a girl's interested she'll usually make it work no matter what obstacles stand in the way.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "Her: No, I don't want you to have to drive all the way up here." -

This is definitely not what you want to hear. Ever. I'm not saying it's over and done, but this has friend-zone written all over it.

" If a girl's interested she'll usually make it work no matter what obstacles stand in the way." -

This is mostly true, and mostly for guys. But you're right, if she's really interested, you will know, she will want to see you and plan to do so. No matter what.

Hang in there, she could be unsure, but try to be and remain indifferent. Like you could take it or leave it. If she doesn't hit you up, then you know for sure that it's done and or friend-zoned.