Are women unattracted to weed smokers?

I smoke maybe about half an ounce a day. I still get good grades and it doesn't effect much about my life. I only smoke when I'm hanging out with my friends or at home. Is this unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont mind it, just dont let it get out of hand. my bf smokes weed and i really dont care. i smoke with him sometimes.

• thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 24

• Some girls will like it, others won't, it all depends.
    For me it's an instant deal-breaker.

• My mother does it daily, I hate it, I hate the smell, it makes me feel physically sick. I'm very sensitive to smells. My guy is against drugs of all kinds too. But I just can't date guys who smoke anything for long periods of time. I've tried, thought it's just a hobby, I can ignore it, I really like them as a person. But I can't get over it, it wastes money, it smells, yellows teeth, I just don't see the point.

• I respect your opinion but I like the smell and my teeth are white. and it's not really a waste of money if you like doing it. is going to the movies a waste of money? no because its something people like to do

• For me the people I know who do it, it has taken over their lives. They are pot heads completely. So it my mind they are kinda like alcoholics, but with weed.
      Some people say they like the smell, I just can't really do strong smells at all without getting a head ache

• I don't particularly like it, but I am willing to date a guy who smokes weed, in fact I HAVE. But in the long run I might date him, but it'd never be real serious

• Any type of smoking ruins it for me. I've seen stuff like that crash someone's life. I think it's a terrible habit for someone to possess, so yes it's unattractive. I've told a guy I wouldn't hang out with him b/c of it.

• One of the biggest turn offs ever!

• I read that smoking marijuana prior to your early 20s (full brain development) prevents more synapses forming in your brain. Bottom line it effects your cognitive ability, and in simplest terms, makes you stoopit. Grades don't really reflect your intelligence, by the way, so you may not notice this effect right now.

Regardless smoking that much weed every single day is for one, expensive, also not worth it... and eventually it will catch up to you if it hasn't already (becoming slow mentally, and physically, also gaining weight, becoming lazy.)

• oh to answer your question I don't want to date a guy who smokes anything.

• I heard that too but I think with guys there brains aren't fully developed till about 25, it makes a drastic affect on the ability to make life decisions

• I am not attracted to smokers but that is because i dont smoke myself and for my own reasons.
    If you met a woman who also smokes then she would probably enjoy smoking with you.

• As you get older, you will learn that Everyone is not meant for everyone. You will meet people who are not into the same things as you are but that is okay becasue there are people out there who are just like you and thoes are the people you should be around.

• Its kinda gives the bad boy vibe and personally I like it. Its not unattractive I find it really hot!

• Im all for a guy that can roll and pack really nice, but if that is all you do and you can't even plan for your future and keep a job and take care of your own well being and things like that, then that is what I find unattractive.

• well I get A's and B's and I'm going to college next year. so I think I'm pretty good

• well that's good. congrats. you have your life more put together than some people.

• yes, i find it unattractive and disgusting.

• I don't find it unattractive. I think someone who smoke cigarettes is unattractive.

• If I knew a guy who smoked weed, I'd probably distance myself from him, or cut all contact

• I personally stay away from guys who smoke weed.. i do have friends who smoke it but i wouldn't ever consider them as more then a friend :)
    some girls dont mind it tho :)

• Yes. I do not like people who do drugs of any sort, smoke cigarettes, or cigars, or drink to get drunk. It's annoying and unattractive. Disgusting and bad for you.

• I find it kind of pointless and I'm allergic to it, so I wouldn't give a guy a second glance if he smoked weed.

• Its a Turn off!
    If you're smart and great personality and if I see you smoke/drink my whole attraction will disappear

• I don't smoke and I kinda get annoyed when people smoke around me. The smell makes me cough.

• I ain't attracted to someone who smokes weed.

• I just hate them. They are always a bunch of idiots

• Some serious hate.

• No they are all idiots to put such terrible things into there bodies and by ur Nazi reference I can see that u really r stupid

• by you not understanding the Nazi reference shows how stupid you are. it's actually really stupid the judge an entire group of people if u haven't actually met every single person who smokes weed. John Lennon and Steve Jobs smoke d weed, they werent very stupid.

• I am unattracted to them yes. But I may smoke if I were able to

• thats pretty bad.. how much do you spend on that shit?

• my uncle grows like 2000 plants in Oregon so he gives it to me for cheap. an ounce is regularly $140 but I only pay $30

• oh so it runs in the family? lol.. I don't know its a complete turn of for me would not date..

• I don't date any kind of smoker. I can't stand the smell. Plus it's not good for my asthma to be around it.

• Will he share? haha In seriousness no as long as he can talk about stuff besides smoking weed :)

• deal breaker for me

What Guys Said 7

• It'll vary with her stance on it. If she also smokes weed, it'll be a plus. If she's heavily against it, it could be a dealbreaker.

• Is it just me or does weed smell bad and musty to anyone else? It has that weird strong smell, and the only thing keeping me from smoking it is the smell, my parents and friends, and the cost (You drop $30 every two days?) And tone it down some dude, don't be smoking half an ounce everyday.
    P. S. Do you study high? This is reminding me of that movie called "How High" where the guys got into Harvard or something and smoked weed all the time, there motto was study high, test high, get high grades.

• Popular girls love smokers, so yea ur good.

• In my experience, most women don't care that much, as long as you're not a complete pot-head.

• I think smoking half an oz a day is pretty potheadish

• @been_waiting:
      Yeah, I'd say so too. My "you're" was meant in general, not particularly adressing the Asker.

• I doubt you smoke that much. I smoked for 13 years even the biggest smokers I know don't smoke that much unless you getting ripped off and they're just telling you it's that much. lol. Anyway I'd like to smoke with you put you to the test

• lol no. I personally pick my stuff and weigh it. 14 grams a day isn't really that much. I smoke like an ounce and a half at least on 420

• try spots it gets you fukd up your weed goes way further. google it if you don't know what it is just make sure you don't waste it burns fast

• names mean nothing round here lol I'd have to try it to see what it compares too over here

• I smoked plenty of weed and got plenty of girls but you are either rich and spoiled, lying or get weed for free.

• half an ounce costs $140. but my uncle had about 2000 plants up in Oregon so she gives it to me for like $30 an ounce

• messes with my sperm? lol okay I don't want children anyways and I'm sure my emotions are fine. it's just that every girl I've dated is a pothead and I was curious if non pothead women are unattractive to potheads

• It's all good but your views on life and on children will not stay the same. And if they do then you are not growing as a man.

• Woman want a man not some overweight underachieving pothead. A half an ounce a day? no female in their right mind would find that attractive.

• im not overweight and I get good grades. I actually just got accepted into LSU. I make $23.50 a hour already. I'm not really an underachiever. what you just said just shows how ignorant and condescending you are.