Does he want to be in a relationship?

I've been seeing and hooking up with his guy for little over a month now, and I really like him. We talk everyday and he remembers the little things and I feel very comfortable with him. We hookup but we talk for hours and cuddle and he's dropped hints that he's not hooking up with anyone else but I haven't really said anything towards that. I want to bring up the exclusive talk but I don't want to scare him off. Does he even want to be in a relationship down the line? When should I bring this up to him?

Most Helpful Girl

• You both have been only seeing one another for a small month of Mondays, sweetie, so silence is golden right now. And when you use the word "Hookup" I'm assuming in between the sheets, but with this, is there a life outside the boudoir? I am talking about More than a 'hookup' where you both partake in painting the town red. If not, you both need to start indulging in some other activities that will determine even more than just behind closed doors Where----We talk for hours and cuddle.
    You both may be Exclusive which okay is a good start in being only for one another. But being Official won't begin your beguine until you have nursed and nurtured what you have going and even More in store once you can get out the front door.
    I f you play your cards right and stand your ground on a few ground rules, yes, there is a good chance that there could be a potential partnership down the road. For now, go easy and slow with the flow so it doesn't end up down a beaten path before the month od December gets here.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• You need to tell him that you really like him, but that you are only interested in relationships, not casual hookups. In fact, the last part you should have told him within the first couple of times you met him, and it should be common knowledge among your friends too. Anyway, that will set expectations for him, and either he'll make a move towards a relationship, or he'll back off. Either way, you'll have your answer.

• Bring it up or he'll probably think you're not interested

What Girls Said 1

• The time is overdue like a book at a library. Wow, sorry i'm feelin corny tonight.
    Ask him asap before both of your feelings begin to dig deeper holes in your souls.