What's you're view on Pot?

Would you date somebody who smoked a little reefer now and again to unwind? This person has a good job and a place of their own. They are happy and live life to the full.

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't consider dating someone who didn't smoke.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, if they are established and not a burn out. My ex smoked a lot but he knew his priorities.

• I smoke every once in a while so my answer is skewed, but I'd much rather be with someone who smokes pot than someone who drinks alcohol. Most people take weed better than they take liquor.

• Agreed. Weed is a tranquil 'ting.

• I've never seen anyone pick a fight while they were high

• Me neither, they couldn't be bothered! lol

• Completely fine by me. I grew up in and around boat yards and sailors so pot is like the everyday norm to me lol :P

• I personally would not, unless they had a really good reason for doing so, which... there's not really any good reason for doing so. A lot of my family are potheads, and.. they're massively messed up. A lot of my friends did pot occasionally, and they were so annoying. It's not harmless like people claim. And just the idea of pot is stupid to me. I feel like people who do it are kinda weak-minded. I've been through a lot too, but I don't resort to a substance that could be harmful to me. Or sometimes people claim they need it to be creative, which is kinda sad.
    I don't mean this post to bash on people, I just think there's not really a good reason for doing it, and I wouldn't want to date someone who does it.

• I don't wanna date someone who smokes, my grandpa passed away from lung cancer after smoking for several years, we watched him suffer for 2 months straight, it was very hard on everyone, especially my grandmother. And he just smoked tobacco, which is less harmful than marijuana.

• im not sure if there's any evidence that says tobacco is less harmful than weed. Cigs are definitely worse than just plain tobacco because of all the chemicals in them

• When the same amount of marijuana and tobacco are smoked,
      marijuana deposits four times as much tar into the lungs.
      www.lung.org/.../marijuana.html

• I'm baking me brownies from now on.

What Guys Said 8

• Sure, everyone has their own lifestyle. I have signed the petition to legalize. I can't smoke it though because I have had a psychotic break.

• I don't mind my partner blazing every now and then as long she do it too much. I personally stopped and refuse to smoke and eat anything laced with it.

• I am okay with it. As long as their not stoned all the time. I don't smoke weed myself because I get hot flashes and paranoid.

• I indulge every Once in a while, but can't wait for it to be legal

• I would not want them smoking indoors or when I'm around. I don't want to see or smell it but if they could accomdate that I'd be ok with it.

• Smoke it if you want I have no issues with it.

• Pot? amazing for starting a garden, holds plants a treat ^_^

• As somebody with a hyper-sensory disorder and asthma, no. Hell no.