How nervous do you get meeting the parents?

I think we can all agree that meeting someone's family is an important part of a relationship so how nervous do you get the first time you meet your significant other's family for the first time? I definitely want to make a good impression but at the same time I don't freak out about it but I know others who get really nervous and treat it as if it's dinner with the president or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take it in a easy and in relaxing way.

I met all my girlfriends family when the things wasn't even that serious yet. And when I met her mother, she insisted a lot, and because I don't like when people force me to do something that I don't want to do, I went there after a bottle of wine, quite drunk/happy in a good mood.. The mother loved me and we had a good time, but my gf got very upset with me, ehehhe. All good by the end 8)

Chill, if your bf loves you he will help you with the situation and support u!

What Guys Said 2

• depends how much i really like and care for the girl.

• "I think we can all agree that meeting someone's family is an important part of a relationship."
    I disagree.

• I'm curious as to why? If you love someone then you want to make them part of your life and meet other people important to you like your family and friends.

What Girls Said 0