Do you believe in online dating?

Do you think you can fully love and know someone solely online?
I think most cases you can't, but there may be exceptions. Not that I personally know of. I also don't believe in online dating for myself.
What about you guys?

• No, Online dating is a fraud
  • Yes. It definitely works!
  • Mixed feelings. It works for some people but usually not

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the question, people! I don't think she's asking if we believe in stuff like OKC and POF...

"Do you think you can fully love and know someone ****solely online***?" (asterisks for emphasis)

... this is more 'never meeting in real life' shit.

What Guys Said 10

• Online dating is cool when you want to get in contact with someone who is open to it, but you can't establish a real connection. I've had a great on-line connection with a girl, but when we met in real life the next day she was completely not my type. I know couples who met on-line and have a relationship with a cute baby and stuff, but in my opinion (and experience) that is just a matter of chance.

• nah... it can be succesful yet chances are low

• Two of my friends had great luck on match. Com. One got married last month and the other is dating and absolute 10. She is the prettiest woman I have seen in a long time. She just had a very cool Halloween party at her house in an affluent area. He is a great guy who's wife divorced him after a decade of marriage and two kids as she decided to live with a woman. He is fairly well off, athletic build and so he was a good catch too.

• mixed feelings about online dating now if i was on Skype with a girl and
    we actually saw each others face i could develop feelings for her now maybe:-)

• I've had success with it, I think more and more people are doing it

• Could work but it takes dedication

• Yas it's in ma "Go to" list in the near future

• I think it's a good start :)

• I think you can meet people online but reach a real level of intimacy need some in person stuff

• I've never had success. I feel it's too impersonal.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes it works for some people. I don't believe in dating several persons at once though (like many people do when dating online)

• Nah, Let's be realistic, probability is low but there is hope for people their who had work things out. It's still depends, yeah it still depends. lol

• I have mixed feelings about it.

• Mixed feelings. This is something you know will end eventually.

• No. At least, not in most cases...

• I found my husband of 5 years online...