The Catch 22 of Cheaters; Who would you pick?

Would you pick a guy who has tendency to cheat if the conditions exist, but he is not a total man whore and has a bit of a gambling habit but he is a hardworking, a great provider, ambitious, intelligent, educated, loves life, romantic and a great listener.

Your alternative would be a guy with no ambition, lazy, has a job but hates it, intelligent, likes to have fun, chivalrous, faithful, but constantly says and do dumb shit and is stuck in the past.

Who would you choose?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably the first one. He cheats on you, but pretty good besides that lol. His life is in order. It won't be a "good" relationship, but it's at least stable. Hard choice either way

0|0
    0|0
    • It is indeed a very hard choice. Nobody will ever be perfect all the way around; but I'm adapting to as long as his pros outweigh his cons then we can work with something.

What Guys Said 1

• neither...

both have huge red flags
    option 1: gambling problem and cheats
    option 2: immature, lazy and stuck in past

might I add...
    option 3: wait for a better guy to come along

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I choose my vibrator.

If I had to pick, though... I'd have to go for the second one. I already have self-esteem problems, and being cheated on would just... ruin me. I wouldn't be able to stand a relationship where I constantly feel insecure because I can't trust my partner and feel paranoid that I'm not good enough for him.

0|0
    0|0
    • For me its between number 1 and the vibrator! lol

• Understandable, haha. Number 1 sounds like such a catch! But vibrators are so trusty, lol.